Seidor Westrocon, South Africa is responsible for the processing of personal data and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the South African law, including the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013, as amended.
Seidor Westrocon, South Africa has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data in its custody.
In the event that the person holding the data has the need to contact the person responsible for processing the data, he / she can contact:
- Seidor Westrocon, South Africa
- Westrocon Seidor (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 455, Celtis Ridge, 0149, Centurion, Gauteng
- Email: email@example.com
Committee on data protection:
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data collected by Seidor Westrocon
The data that Seidor Westrocon collects as part of the usual activity of our company, ensuring at all times for the protection and improvement of the experience of all the people with whom we interact (representatives and employees of clients, potential clients, suppliers, collaborators, other companies and organizations, public administration and business partners, our employees, candidates and future employees, visitors to our facilities or portals, and ultimately all the people with whom we can relate), mainly pursues the following objectives:
- Render, maintain, protect and improve the services to our clients and promote these to current and potential clients.
- Innovate and develop new services and solutions to better suit your needs, offering those interested an improved user experience.
- The management and compliance with the obligations and legal commitments of our company.
- Serve and manage the needs of our employees and stakeholders.
- Should we be required to interact with your information for other purposes than those above, that will be communicated in a simple and transparent way, informing, and requesting if necessary, your express authorization and always providing interested persons with the exercise of their rights to oppose the collection, within the framework of the current South African law.
- The data provided may be shared according to the intended purpose, which will be conveniently communicated in a simple and transparent manner, informing, and requesting, if necessary, their express authorization and always providing interested persons with the exercise of their rights such as opposing these intended purposes, always within the framework of the current law, and with the corresponding contracts of those in charge of treating and in the case of legal requirement.
3. How do we collect the data?
The main data collection channels used by Seidor Westrocon are:
- Information provided directly by the person concerned:
- As direct commercial contacts by commercial personnel of the company or with companies collaborating in commercial campaigns.
- As the contact (name, surname, email address, contact details etc.) provided to a request for information. o As personnel (permanent or temporary) for the formalization and management of employment contracts
- As personal data provided for the formalization of mercantile contracts with clients, suppliers, and entities in charge of collection.
- Data obtained through the provision and use of our services:
- Data of employees of customers who are part of the users of the services contracted and provided by Seidor Westrocon.
- We can collect information about what services you use and how you use them, for example, when you visit a web page of one of our products or how you interact with our content. These data include registration data: Each time you visit our website, we may obtain and store certain information in the server’s records automatically. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data to obtain only statistical measurements that provides the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc. These data may include:
- Detailed information on how you use our service (for example, your search queries).
- The IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet).
- Information related to your device, such as failures, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and reference URL.
4. Exercise of the rights of holders
Any interested person has the right to obtain confirmation if we are processing personal data that concerns them and to request and receive a response in a diligent way and without undue delay, any of the following rights:
- Right of access of the interested party: The interested party shall have the right to obtain from Seidor Westrocon a confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, in such a case, have the right of access to such personal data.
- Right to correction: The interested party shall have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him.
- Right of withdrawal (right to be forgotten): The interested party shall have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were intended, if it does not come from illicit purposes or withdrawn consent or is not required to be conserved for legal compliance.
- Right to the limitation of the purpose intended: The interested party will have the right to obtain the limitation of the application of the data as long as they are no longer necessary for the purposes with which they were collected, or they may challenge the accuracy of the personal data or they may content that it is the result of an illicit collection.
- Right to data portability: The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided to Seidor Westrocon, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
- Right of opposition: The interested party will have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to which personal data that concerns them will be the subject of a treatment.
To be able to exercise their rights, interested persons must make an express request, enclosing a copy of their DNI, to be addressed through the following means:
- E-mail to email@example.com , indicating in the subject “request for personal data right”.
- Postal mail, addressed to Seidor Westrocon SA Ref: Personal information, Westrocon Seidor (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 455, Celtis Ridge, 0149, Centurion, Gauteng